Saturday, June 7, 2008

Happiness Teleseminar

I am developing a teleseminar on how to be happy. I have included my four pillars of happines which are Peace, Passion, Play and Perspective. The date for the teleseminar has not been set yet, but will be this month.

I have had many responses to my survey on what the greatest obstacles and biggest questions are around having happiness in your life. If you haven't had a chance to do the survey, I'd really appreciate it if you could click on:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Vwyh_2fpDIaS3otPAkLYoqEA_3d_3d

and take 5 minutes to answer the 10 questions. ALso, the answer I like the best to #10, will get a $25 gift certificate to Amazon. Good luck and I look forward to your answers so that I know how I can best serve you. Keep checking this blog, I will soon have the dates and the winner of the gift certificate.

No comments: