Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Life keeps giving

It's awesome as the universe keeps providing. I had two occasions last week to simply receive. I went to the local office supply store where I asked them to fax one page. They said it would be one dollar for local. I said that this fax was being sent to South America. In that case, the employee said, it's $5. Then he said, but don't worry I'll only charge you $1. I was pleasantly surprised. He tried 6 times but the fax wouldn't go through so there was no charge. Later that evening, the recipient of the fax emailed me to say she received the fax. Imagine that! It got there without my having to pay for it.

The next day, I went back to the same store to get some copies made. The copy machine was giving me a tough time, but after a couple of minutes, I got the 7 copies I needed. The employee, a different one this time, punched it in and said: "That's 86 cents please". I gave her my American Express and after having punched it in she said "Oh don't worry about". I said "Really?". She said : "Yes, don't worry about it". Wow! I didn't even ask for anything and the universe is contributing to me

No comments: