Monday, May 5, 2008

Effortless Prosperity


This weekend I took a course with Bijan, 3 times Mr. Universe, author and motivational speaker. In his course, Clear to Create, I learned a lot of what we are attached to in our lives.

When we are 'attached' we are in a 'do or die' mode. Things must work out the way we plan them. We try to control the situation or person and along the way suffer as we try to manipulate, control or walk on eggshells.

Bijan suggests that it is our purpose in life to be in joy. When we can let go of how situations need to be, then we can be happy, connected and excited about our life.

I was able to identify some areas in my life where I too am attached to an outcome. In this course I was able to release that belief and experienced joy that evening.

Where are you attached in your life?
What issues must turn out just the way you want them to?
Where can you let go of control?

No comments: